- 1 can Sweetened Condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter a square pan and line with parchment paper for easy removal of set fudge. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe 2 quart bowl, heat chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave. Let sit for 1 minute, then stir to combine. If needed, heat an additional 30 seconds. Stir until chips are completely melted and chocolate is smooth.
- Stir in vanilla extract. Pour fudge into prepared pan. Let fudge cool completely before cutting into 1 inch squares. (you can place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to speed up the process.)
- Store in an airtight container. Fudge does not need to be kept refrigerated.
Read this and loads more yummy recipes on Chocolate, chocolate, and more