Mondays can always be a little painful at times. No matter how much you love your job, the transition from weekend mode into work mode can sometimes be a little rocky.
Read these motivational quotes that are sure to get you going.
1. When people go to work, they shouldn’t leave their hearts at home. – Betty Bender
2. Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
3. Don’t aim for success. If you want it, just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. – David Frost
4. You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own. – D.M. Dellinger
5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth. – Pearl S. Buck
7. Hide not your talents, they for use were made; what’s a sundial in the shade? – Benjamin Franklin
8. Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it – Siddhartha Gautama
9. In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all. – Gandhi
10. Love your work. If you can’t love it, then leave it. If you can’t leave it, then love it. – Unknown
Read the original article here.
DID YOU KNOW?
Click on the words highlighted in red to read more on this and related topics.
To receive news links via WhatsApp, send an invite to 061 694 6047
The South Coast Sun is also on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – why not join us there?
Do you have more information pertaining to this story?
Feel free to let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or you can contact our newsroom on 031 903 2341 and speak to a journalist.
(Comments posted on this issue may be used for publication in the Sun)