Mondays can always be a little painful at times. No matter how much you love your job, the transition from weekend mode into work mode can sometimes be a little rocky.
Read these motivational quotes that are sure to get you going.
1. When people go to work, they shouldn’t leave their hearts at home. – Betty Bender
2. Find a job you like and you will add five days to every week. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
3. Don’t aim for success. If you want it, just do what you love and believe in, and it will come naturally. – David Frost
4. You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own. – D.M. Dellinger
5. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
6. To find joy in work is to discover the fountain of youth. – Pearl S. Buck
7. Hide not your talents, they for use were made; what’s a sundial in the shade? – Benjamin Franklin
8. Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it – Siddhartha Gautama
9. In doing something, do it with love or never do it at all. – Gandhi
10. Love your work. If you can’t love it, then leave it. If you can’t leave it, then love it. – Unknown