Feel like bad breath is your biggest downfall? Well try these easy home remedies and gain your self esteem back!
11 tips to fight halitosis
- If you wear dentures, always remove them at night and clean to get rid of bacteria
- Drink plenty of water and swish cold water around your mouth
- Brush after every meal and floss, twice a day
- Replace your tooth brush every two months
- Do regular dental checkups and cleanings
- Scrape your tongue using a scraper/ spoon to decrease mouth bacteria
- Chew cloves or fennel seeds
- Chew a piece of lemon/ orange rind for a mouth refreshing burst of flavour
- Rinse your mouth after every meal of the day
- Keep your mouth busy by chewing gum
Do you have more information pertaining to this story?
Feel free to let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or you can contact our newsroom on 031 903 2341 and speak to a journalist.