• 5-6 small sweet potatoes, washed and cut into wedges
• 45ml (3 tbsp) olive oil and extra, to serve
• 45ml (3 tbsp) butter
• salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
• 200g baby salad leaves
• 2 rounds of feta cheese
• 100g pistachio nuts, shelled
• balsamic glaze, to serve
• Preheat the oven to 200°C. Place the sweet potatoes in an oven tray.
• Drizzle with olive oil and butter, and season.
• Roast until caramelised and soft, 20-25 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
• Toss the salad leaves, feta, pistachios and sweet potatoes together and drizzle with olive oil and balsamic glaze.