Seven Amanzimtoti riders jumped their way to medals at an inter-schools South African National Equestrian School Association (SANESA) horse riding competition at Galloping Winds in Ballito over the weekend of 5 and 6 May.
“This was the first outside show for some of the riders, who all ride for Amanzimtoti Horse Riding Club,” said equestrian manager for Toti SANESA, Kirsty Klopper.
“Well done to Ursula Strachan of Amanzimtoti High School and Skye McFarthing of Durban Girls High School for completing two very challenging show jumping rounds on their horses.”
- Dressage: First place Hannah Wight (Kenmont School),
- Test three – first place Michaela Londt (Amanzimtoti High School),
- Test four – two second places Rachel Dempsey (Athlone Park Primary School), Leigh-Anne Bode (Kuswag Skool); third place Jeanique Nell (Kuswag Skool).
- Showjumping: Two first places – Leigh-Anne Bode (Kuswag Skool);
- Performance riding: First place – Jeanique Nell.
DID YOU KNOW?
Click on the words highlighted in red to read more on this and related topics.
To receive news links via WhatsApp, send an invite to 061 694 6047
The South Coast Sun is also on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – why not join us there?
Do you have more information pertaining to this story?
Feel free to let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or you can contact our newsroom on 031 903 2341 and speak to a journalist.
(Comments posted on this issue may be used for publication in the Sun)