Our sister site, Letaba Herald has got us drooling over this quick and easy hug of microwave chocolatiness…
You’re going to want to try it too:
Use a regular sized coffee mug to allow for mixing and spluttering in the microwave.
VIDEO: #SuzelleDIY Winter hacks
Its so easy. Just a matter of spooning in flour, cocoa, sugar and milk. Topping with a sprinkling of cocoa and brown sugar and then some hot water. Zap in the microwave for 30 seconds (maybe 40 seconds) and tip out into a bowl. The sauce is sitting at the bottom of the cup.
- 1 heaped tablespoon self raising flour
- 1 heaped tablespoon cocoa
- 1 heaped tablespoon sugar
- 1 and a half tablespoons milk
- 1/2 tablespoon cocoa
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- Mix together self raising flour, cocoa, sugar and milk in a coffee mug (or other small microwave proof jug).
- Sprinkle extra cocoa and brown sugar on top, and carefully pour on hot water.
- Cook in microwave for 30 seconds. (Mixture should be combined and cooked. If undissolved cocoa exists, zap for an extra 10 seconds.)
- Pour into a bowl or add ice cream or cream to the cup
Original source: www.domesblissity.com