For students and adults who are broke and struggling on a daily basis, cooking food can be expensive and annoying. With the use of dishes, electricity, and energy – we don’t even feel like eating is necessary.
But, there is a way to overcome this small hurdle in your broke life. All you will need is a mug, microwave and some ingredients. This is the beauty of microwave mug foods.
Microwave French toast by Analiese Trimber:
- 1½ to 2 slices bread
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Dash of cinnamon
- Cube slices of bread.
- Place bread cubes in mug.
- Combine egg, milk and cinnamon in a separate small bowl.
- Pour egg mixture into mug.
- Press bread down so it can fully absorb liquid.
- Microwave for one minute, and then ten seconds at a time until fully cooked.