- 1L yoghurt (strawberry was our favourite)
- 1 tin condensed milk
- Tennis biscuits
- Crush the tennis biscuits and place them in the base of a microwaveable dish (no butter added).
- Combine yoghurt and condensed milk and pour carefully over the crumb base.
- Microwave uncovered, on full power for 4 minutes. Done!
- Place cheesecake in fridge to cool.
- Garnish with fresh fruit and serve.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES TO TRY:
- WATCH: Easy recipe for cheesecake with banana bread base
- VIDEO: Simple 3 ingredient souffle cheese cake recipe
DID YOU KNOW?
Click on the words highlighted in red to read more on this and related topics.
To receive news links via WhatsApp, send an invite to 061 694 6047
The South Coast Sun is also on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest – why not join us there?
Do you have more information pertaining to this story?
Feel free to let us know by commenting on our Facebook page or you can contact our newsroom on 031 903 2341 and speak to a journalist.
(Comments posted on this issue may be used for publication in the Sun)