IT’S now up to our readers to vote for their favourite from among the ‘Sun Durban South Bride’ contestants whose photos appear on this page.
To vote for your favourite, select your choice of bride from the gallery, fill in the form below and submit.
Voting closes on Wednesday, 5 October
A monthly bride is chosen as a winner based on the number of votes she receives.
The winner is deemed to be the bride with the most votes.
Generous local businesses have come on board to supply the following prize bounty for the monthly bride:
- Sixty Three Hair Studio sponsors a R250 voucher;
- from Beauty Basics, a paraffin pedicure valued at R220;
- courtesy of Bluff Super Spar, enjoy a main meal for two with a bottle of wine;
- Grand Rapids Spur spoils the bride with a R200 meal voucher;
- Roots Hair Salon ensures your hair looks great with a wash, blow wave and iron;
- dine at John Dory’s Bluff with a R200 meal voucher;
- Spoil Yourself offers a deluxe, one hour full body Swedish massage;
- flowers courtesy of Madison Blooms;
- mani and pedi at Refine Health and Beauty Spa;
- one free month at Curves valued at R550;
- eat out at Panarotti’s Bluff with a R200 meal voucher;
- a gift voucher to the value of R300 from Diamond Circle,
- a tension massage valued at R120 from Art of Beauty,
- and flowers from Periwinkle Florist.
She also wins a
- R50 Wimpy voucher and
- Dolphin Bowl sponsors a standard voucher pack.
- The bride of the month is spoiled with an hour make-up lesson from Levo Make-Up Artistry and
- a 50% discount on a weekend away for two at Cracker Bay Bed and Breakfast